The operation of most line painting machines is very similar from one model to the next, please keep in mind that these are only suggestions. For line marking machines with piston driven pumps you will want to check your oil level, fuel level, and make sure your piston is lubed before every job.
Before you begin spraying you will need to do the following:
– Place your suction tube in your paint can and the return tube into a waste container
– Turn your prime/spray knob to the prime position
– Allow the material to flow out of the return tube for 5 seconds or until you see a consistent yellow colour flowing through(or blue/white)
– Move your return tube back into your paint can and point your spray gun into your waste container
– Turn your prime/spray knob to the spray position, pull trigger of your spray gun until paint is flowing into the waste container
– Paint test strips on a piece of cardboard and adjust the gun height once the desired line width is accomplished