25 Feb HOW TO EXTEND YOUR ASPHALT CRACK SEALING SEASON IN CANADA BY USING A CRACK CLEANING HEAT LANCE
While providing Asphalt Crack Sealing Services in Canada, Mother Nature plays a huge role in how many days contractors can work in a calendar year. The work window for Asphalt Crack Sealing Contractors in Ontario is roughly 6 months. This doesn’t include days that are lost due to rain, or where the Asphalt on a parking lot or residential driveway is still damp.
Using an Asphalt Crack Cleaning Heat Lance provides a clean dry surface for crack sealant to bond to and will lengthen the number of days in a season Asphalt Crack Sealing contractors can work. The Heat Lance combustion system combines compressed air and propane to create high velocity hot air. This hot air will not only dry out cracks in asphalt surfaces and will burn and blow out debris and vegetation.
Some of the main advantages of using a Heat Lance on Asphalt in Canada are:
- Extends the number of workable days in an already shortened asphalt maintenance season in Canada
- Minimizes the amount of asphalt crack sealing and surface preparation tools needed
- Heat lances run at a much higher temperature than smaller asphalt crack preparation hand torches
- By releasing hot compressed air, a Heat Lance will leave asphalt maintenance contractors with a warm dry area, free of moisture
- The Heat Lance will bring the pavement surface to a warmer temperature while working on colder days
To learn more about Asphalt Crack Sealing Heat Lances connect with an Asphalt Maintenance Equipment Expert Today
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.